ELDER PATRIOT – “We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force.”…AYN RAND
Rassmussen Reports, the highly regarded polling company, released a new report this week finding that:
“… 45% of voters are concerned that the government will use U.S. military training operations to impose greater control over some states, with 19% who are Very Concerned. Just over half (52%) are not concerned that the government has an ulterior motive for the training exercises, including 26% who are Not At All Concerned.”
The poll was conducted to gage American’s concerns in response to the Jade Helm military training exercises taking place in the west and southwest.
Forty-five percent is a significantly large percentage of voters suggesting an examination of where that concern stems from is appropriate:
• Franklin Davis Marshall had significant influence over a young Barack Obama. Marshall was a propagandist for the Communist Party USA.
• President Obama’s roots are as a community organizer and, while there is no evidence of the use of violence or force in his past, there is a history of association with known terrorists. Specifically, William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, leaders of the Weather Underground known to have strong communist ties.
• Prior to his inauguration, Barack Obama promised; “We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.”
• In 2008, during the first year of his presidency Barack Obama declared; “We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the security objectives that we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.” A President measures his words carefully, and these words eerily bring to mind Hitler’s Brown Shirts.
• President Obama is an ardent gun control advocate. He has seized every opportunity – Aurora and Sandy Hook – to advance stricter gun control laws and outright confiscation. Opening another front against gun owners’ rights to be armed, Homeland Security purchased 1.6 billion rounds of hollow point ammunition creating a shortage for regular citizens. Hollow points are more expensive than regular ammunition of similar caliber and are illegal under international law. If they’re not for target practice because of cost considerations and they aren’t intended for use abroad we are left to consider that they have been procured for use against American citizens on our soil. That provides the firepower to shoot every American 5 times.
• The President’s Task Force on 21st Century Policing calls for an increased federal role over local law enforcement agencies. Coupled with the president’s stricter gun control agenda, centralized command and control would remove any semblance of a meaningful militia by which the citizenry could protect itself against an over-reach of government. Thomas Jefferson warned us; “For a people who are free, and who mean to remain so, a well-organized and armed militia is their best security.”
• The Department of Homeland Security has a fleet of heavily armored personnel carriers that have been decommissioned from the Iraq and Afghani wars. There have been too many sightings of these MRAPs to deny the size of the fleet.
• As Commander-in-Chief, Obama has purged as many as 200 military leaders, many highly decorated patriots.
• There has been much discussion of the construction of FEMA camps and what their intended purposes might be.
• The NSA is gathering and storing every phone conversation, text message, and email that American’s make.
• Now come the Jade Helm military exercise.
Any of these alone can easily be explained away on ideological differences in philosophy or political misspeak. Together, they raise suspicions to uncomfortable levels. But, there’s still more.
The President and his administration have ignored the will of the majority on too many occasions:
• In 2009, Head of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano released a report that warned military veterans facing the challenges associated with reintegrating into their communities “could lead to the potential emergence of terrorist groups or lone wolf extremists capable of carrying out violent attacks.” Incredibly, the same administration that found it impossible to invoke the term “Islamic Terrorist,” now expressed fear of bona fide American patriots.
• The ramming of the Affordable Care Act through without reading it.
• The federal government is collecting record revenues through the confiscation of the rewards of the labor of American workers yet they are still running at deficits in excess of $1 trillion annually.
• They have refused to do anything about closing our borders and instituting some order to our immigration process. It’s difficult for voters to reconcile open borders with the strict standards and concerns this administration has exhibited over mainstream Americans.
• Sidling up to Iran while abandoning our long-standing allies. It’s hard to understand allowing a state that is founded in Islamic Fundamentalism to become a nuclear power.
• 95 million American workers are without jobs while corporations and government work together to stifle competition and enrich themselves.
• The push for net neutrality with the potential that provides to stymie conflicting political speech.
The term “Conspiracy Theorist” has been widely employed to discredit anyone who questions the official account of events. It has been employed every time someone questions this administration. Either that, or they’re labeled a racist. When does the term conspiracy theory give way to reasonable assumptions based on mounting empirical evidence? When does theory become accepted as fact? At what point did the good people of Nazi Germany wake up?
Thomas Jefferson observed;
“Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.”
The Rassmussen poll shows a healthy distrust for a government that in too many cases has proven tone-deaf to so many Americans. Our Founders would be proud.
HERE Is WHAT WILL HAPPEN If The DEEP STATE TAKES DOWN PRESIDENT TRUMP & It’s NOT PRETTY … FOR THEM
“The tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tyrants.” – Thomas Jefferson
ELDER PATRIOT – Corrupt politicians ignore Jefferson’s directive to their own detriment. It’s no longer political, it’s personal.
Americans have had their eyes opened by the ascension of Donald Trump and no amount of leftwing money can put the Freedom Movement genie back in the bottle.
Conservative Senator Ted Cruz made that observation after reviewing the results of the 2016 elections and the expectations of the voters.
Cruz, who had the most high profile personality clash with Donald Trump during the Republican primary process nevertheless embraced Trump’s America First agenda and said, “If we’re given the White House and both houses of Congress and we don’t deliver, I think there will be pitchforks and torches in the streets. And I think quite rightly.”
Candidate Trump promised many things – border control, lower taxes, fairer trade relations, a balanced budget, healthcare that puts the people first not the government, safer communities, and – to the extent possible – an end to foreign wars. What, among those promises, should any Republican, nay any American, have a problem with?
After four months without a single legislative achievement, Congressional and Senatorial Republicans – notably John McCain, Paul Ryan and Lindsey Graham – have joined the Democrats in investigating President Trump absent a single shred of evidence that an underlying crime has been committed.
So, what gives?
Well, there was one additional promise that Trump made on his way to the White House that has some Republicans joining with Democrats and quaking in their boots, Trump’s promise to “Drain the Swamp.”
As we reported yesterday, “An F.B.I. agent with ‘intimate knowledge of the inner workings of the Clinton case’ told us that they uncovered evidence of such massive corruption that the agents involved realized that damned near the entire government could be brought down.”
The criminal co-conspirators in both parties realized almost immediately that the new sheriff wasn’t interested in joining them in the swamp so they launched, what can only be characterized as, a coup attempt.
Democrats are well schooled in such things probably because of their close alliance with Marxist regimes that can only gain power by seizing it through bloody civil wars. It should be noted that the Democratic Party has already done this once before.
One Hundred and Fifty-Seven years ago the Democrats waged a war against the First Republican President Abraham Lincoln for giving Blacks their freedom. That war came at a high price, as many as 700,000 Americans died fighting for what they believe in. To put that in perspective, these casualties exceed the nation’s loss in all its other wars, from the Revolution through Vietnam.
Today, Americans are still prepared to fight and die to protect their children’s God-given freedoms. Despite what you are reading and hearing in the mainstream media, they aren’t the leftwing-funded rioters, the pussy hat-wearing feminists, or the cuck bois that cant handle a micro aggression. No, the Americans that back Donald Trump are well armed.
Donald Trump’s presidency will move forward politically lest the sixty million patriots who voted for him, that are comprised of the large majority of military voters, police, and NRA members, move it forward by force.
These patriots are armed, trained, prepared, and have proven their discipline. They have grown disgusted by the corruption in Washington and will do whatever is necessary to make sure Trump’s Freedom Agenda moves forward and under the direction of Donald Trump himself.
No amount of fake news based on unsubstantiated charges by unnamed sources is going to change that. The battle lines have been drawn and no amount of finger pointing is going to convince these patriots to let anyone overturn the election results.
So why are establishment politicians courting a bloodbath on the streets of America that will also threaten them personally when they could be part of Making America Great Again? It’s because they have been caught red-handed and up to their eyeballs in a worldwide criminal conspiracy that has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with defrauding the American taxpayers.
And, now that they’ve been caught robbing the world’s largest bank – the U.S. treasury – they have chosen to go out in a blaze of glory rather than try to defend the indefensible at trial.
Washington’s criminal elites have chosen to go to war to unseat our duly elected president. It’s time to make our voices heard before this turns very ugly. Buckle your chin strap, America is counting on you.
EDITORS NOTE: THIS IS NOT A CALL TO ARMS BUT RATHER AN ANALYSIS OF WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THE DEEP STATES OVERTURNS A DUELY ELECTED PRESIDENT.
HERE IS A LIST OF EVERY SINGLE TIME OBAMA COMMITTED AN IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE THAT DEMS & MEDIA COVERED UP
“Impeach!” It’s been more than eight years since Democrats uttered that word – long enough for anyone to wonder if it was still in their vocabulary, considering the deafening silence through the dozens of serious scandals during President Obama’s administration – but now that President Trump is the man in the White House, it’s back with a vengeance.
Democrats everywhere are wildly slinging the “I” word, hoping to nail Trump for high crimes and misdemeanors after the New York Times claimed a memo written by former FBI Director James Comey said the president urged him to end the federal investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn.
Some members of Congress are getting in on the action. They include Reps. Maxine Water, D-Calif., and Al Green, D-Texas. Even a Republican, Rep. Justin Amash, claimed Wednesday there are grounds to impeach President Trump. House Oversign Committee Chair Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, asked for the alleged Comey memo and other documents. Chaffetz tweeted that he is prepared to subpoena the information. And Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., invoked “Watergate.”
Now the Democratic Party is reportedly poll testing impeachment as a 2018 election issue. More than 1 million people signed a petition calling on Congress to impeach Trump.
Wasting no time Wednesday, the mainstream media sprang into action, enthusiastically echoing the left’s impeachment calls. MSNBC launched a Watergate ad implying Trump is America’s new Richard Nixon.
“Watergate. We know its name because there were reporters who never stopped asking questions,” says MSNBC host Chris Hayes, who hinted that Trump is next on the impeachment chopping block. “Now, who knows where the questions will take us. But I know this: I’m not going to stop asking them.”
Meanwhile, some overzealous members of the left plastered fliers around Washington, D.C., demanding all White House staffers resign Wednesday.
The posters read: “If you work for this White House you are complicit in hate-mongering, lies, corrupt taking of Americans’ tax money via self-dealing and emoluments, and quite possibly federal crimes and treason. Also, any wars will be on your soul. … Resign now.”
But constitutional scholar Jonathan Turley, who voted for President Obama, warned “impeachment” enthusiasts not to get ahead of themselves with President Trump. Why?
At this time, there’s no evidence Trump actually committed a crime.
“The criminal code demands more than what Comey reportedly describes in his memo,” Turley wrote in a May 17 opinion piece posted at the Hill. Turley explained:
For the first time, the Comey memo pushes the litany of controversies surrounding Trump into the scope of the United States criminal code.
However, if this is food for obstruction of justice, it is still an awfully thin soup. Some commentators seem to be alleging criminal conduct in office or calling for impeachment before Trump completed the words of his inaugural oath of office. Not surprising, within minutes of the New York Times report, the response was a chorus of breathless “gotcha” announcements. But this memo is neither the Pentagon Papers nor the Watergate tapes. Indeed, it raises as many questions for Comey as it does Trump in terms of the alleged underlying conduct.
A good place to start would be with the federal law, specifically 18 U.S.C. 1503. The criminal code demands more than what Comey reportedly describes in his memo. There are dozens of different variations of obstruction charges ranging from threatening witnesses to influencing jurors. None would fit this case. That leaves the omnibus provision on attempts to interfere with the “due administration of justice.”
However, that still leaves the need to show that the effort was to influence “corruptly” when Trump could say that he did little but express concern for a longtime associate. The term “corruptly” is actually defined differently under the various obstruction provisions, but it often involves a showing that someone acted “with the intent to secure an unlawful benefit for oneself or another.” Encouraging leniency or advocating for an associate is improper but not necessarily seeking an unlawful benefit for him.
. Obama’s Iran nuke deal
Obama knew about Hillary’s private email server
Obama IRS targets conservatives
Obama’s DOJ spies on AP reporters
Obamacare & Obama’s false promises
Illegal-alien amnesty by executive order
Operation Fast & Furious
5 Taliban leaders for Bergdahl
‘Recess ‘ appointments – when Senate was in session
Appointment of ‘czars’ without Senate approval
Suing Arizona for enforcing federal law
Refusal to defend Defense of Marriage Act
Illegally conducting war against Libya
NSA: Spying on Americans
Muslim Brotherhood ties
Solyndra and the lost $535 million
Cap & Trade: When in doubt, bypass Congress
Refusal to prosecute New Black Panthers
Obama’s U.S. citizen ‘hit list’